Maybe you will be inspired to make up a "home menu" for yourself, maybe even post it on your refrigerator for friends to chose from when they come over, or share some of your favorite recipes here. These are some of my favorite meals, meals that I have made many times, and will make many times again. Enjoy.
1. LEMON TARRAGON CHICKEN . This is a recipe from At Home with Magnolia. It is so tasty & perfect next to seasonal roasted vegetables or mashed cauliflower.
2. MAPLE MUSTARD SALMON. This salmon is buttery & sweet. I have been making it since I first moved out on my own about ten years ago, & I get requests for this a lot (my mum loves this)...It is so simple, but tastes really fancy. I love that.
3. GRILLED ZUCCHINI PARMESAN . These little bites of heaven are a fun & surprising dinner party favorite. They really are simple enough, it is just some layering. It is also a great way to use up the abundance of zucchini & tomatoes in the summer.
4. BEST POTATOES WITH SEASONAL SALAD. This is my comfort food. Anyone would be happy to eat perfectly roasted potatoes, right?
5. SWEET POTATO BURRITO SALAD. I love this, but this is really for the guys in my life who adore this meal. I have made it so many times, & get loads of requests for this dinner. I can't complain because it is delish, & so easy.
6. KHAO MAN GAI. This has been my go-to dinner party recipe since the summer. People go crazy, & you can't believe how simple it is. It is the sauce everyone goes crazy for. I also make this sauce with sweet red bell peppers for the non-spice lovers in my life. So putting out a spicy sauce & a sweet sauce, letting everyone dish up themselves--it is a hit.
happy eatings & cheers!