05 January 2013

food blog inspiration. 2013 cleanse.

I thought I would share some of the blogs that inspire me to eat, not only healthily, but creatively. I hope you enjoy these sites as much as I do & I hope all of your resolutions are going according to plan so far! 

1. Love and Lemons. This Austin based blog by Jeannine and Jack feature primarily vegetarian recipes that are always beautifully presented. I can't wait to try this new radicchio and chickpea wrap recipe. It looks amazing!


2. Sprouted Kitchen. For my birthday I got the Sprouted Kitchen cookbook & am totally in love-- we even gave it as a Christmas gift. Sarah & Hugh Forte kill it on their blog, so it is always a source of healthy food inspiration. 

3. GOOP. Gwyneth Paltrow's site is full of healthy recipes, exercise ideas, organizational tips, beauty & health recommendations ..so many lifestyle inspirations to get you on track for the new year. If you don't subscribe to the weekly newsletter, I recommend it--it is always fun. I loved the post about Small Bites, since I also love to snack

4. 101 Cookbooks. What can I say about Heidi Swanson? She is an amazing food blogger, that really displays the essence of California cooking. She has been blogging since 2003, so there are plenty of delicious recipe to forage through on her site. 



5. My New Roots. This lovely blog by Sarah Britton one of my latest finds & I truly adore the healthy, vegetarian, mostly raw cooking that she shares. She is based in Copenhagen right now, & travels around Europe doing cooking classes & demonstrations because she is also a holistic nutritionist...pretty cool.

happy eatings & cheers!

All images credited to the appropriated site. 

No comments: