04 February 2013

harriet casden-silver. & MAINE Art Happenings.


This week is the UMF Art Gallery's opening reception for the Harriet Casden-Silver show Beauty and the Political Body. For more information about the holography show visit my other (& very new) blog about contemporary art in Maine, MAINE Art Happenings. The site is brand new for me, & something I have been meaning to do for a while. While this blog is a little more personal & focused on food, the art blog is centered around art shows, events, performances & digital media happenings in Maine. Hopefully this will get me out and about more often, travel then incites eating, therefore more food inspiration. Apparently, I want to be very busy blogging. Thanks for all the wonderful support here on we eat. happy, & hope you enjoy MAINE Art Happenings (especially in these early stages).

happy eatings & cheers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So Sorry I missed it..had to work. Love you!