26 November 2011

merry music.

26 November 2011

Thanksgiving is over & the Christmas season has begun (although I am still feeling thankful & all). Here are some of my favorite Christmas albums that make me feel all warm & cozy inside. Hope you enjoy!


1. A Christmas Together by John Denver & the Muppets

Probably one of my most favorite & sentimental Christmas albums. Can not go wrong with the Muppets.

2. Season's Greetings by moe.

Some great classics & a couple newbies & a really rocked-out version of "Oh, Hanukah".

3. James Taylor at Christmas by James Taylor

His voice is like honey, right? I love his version of "Auld Lang Syne".


This is a new favorite. 

5. A Charlie Brown Christmas by Vince Guaraldi Trio

It does not get any more classic than this album. 


happy listenings & cheers!



No comments: