we eat. happy.
  • JOURNAL
  • FARE
  • GATHER
  • ANNOTATIONS
  • WORKS
  • CONNECT

21 August 2012

fall fashion. inspiration.

a cozy scarf & bold ring. 
michelle williams. leather, a feminine dress, boots &  coffee. 

a dreamy floral. band of outsiders. 
a natural femininity. apc.
a natural femininity. II. 
cozy patterns. 
a cozy scarf & a bold ring. II. 
alexa chung. tweed coat & ankle boots. 
a perfect collar. 
knit & stripes. j.crew. 
stack 'em up. 
clemence poesy. unruly hair. 
Things to think about...I'm just getting excited.

happy frocking & cheers!


Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted by Unknown
Labels: fashion, inspiration, photographs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

LOOK AROUND

ARCHIVES

MOST LOVED POSTS

  • wild salmon with spicy avocado dip & flat breads. plus a bitter-sweet surprise.
    20 May 2011 This was inspired by a recipe in Jamie Oliver's book, Jamie Does... His version is Moroccan inspired chi...
  • white fish & scallop chowder. {gluten-free}
    14 October 2012 Last weekend Jediah & I went to Portland & stopped in at Brown Trading Co.  on the way out...
  • beet & avocado salad. {grain-free & vegan}
    16 April 2013 Here is a delicious, dead simple salad from Gwyneth Paltrow's new cookbook It's All Good . I have been ...
  • winter fireworks.
    thanks Jediah . happy eatings & cheers!
  • spaghetti squash with olives & pecorino romano.
    Man, oh, man, I am excited about this one. Jediah & I agreed that we could eat this everyday. The combination ...
WE EAT. HAPPY. |. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.