24 October 2011

an autumn dinner party playlist.

24 October 2011

As you can probably tell, Autumn is my favorite time of year. There are songs that just say "Autumn" to me. Here is a list of some of my new & old favorites that I think work really well together & would compliment the atmosphere at any dinner party this time of year.

I hope you can see the autumnal light, hear the crunch of the leaves & enjoy these songs as much I do.

The Playlist. 
  1. The Strokes "Whatever Happened" on their album Room on Fire.
  2. Alex Turner's "Piledriver Waltz" for the Submarine soundtrack.
  3. Arcade Fire "Wasted Hours" from their latest album The Suburbs.
  4. The Kinks "Daylight" from the album Preservation: Act 1.
  5. The White Stripes "We are Going to Be Friends" on the album White Blood Cells.
  6. Nico "These Days" from the album Chelsea Girl.
  7.  Jenny & Johnny "Big Wave" from their debut album I'm Having Fun Now.
  8. Coconut Records "I am Young" from the album Davy
  9. She & Him covering "Fools Rush In"
  10. The Beatles "Good Night" from The White Album.
happy eatings, listenings, hosting & cheers!

No comments: